|Whether mechanical, discrete electronic, or hybrid electronic, SELECT® voltage regulators are made to precise tolerances using the finest materials available for peak efficiency and maximum life.
- Mechanical units feature heavy gauge coils to resist heat and keep voltage levels consistent, bi-metal hinges for better temperature compensation, and long-lasting contacts of gold, platinum, silver alloy or tungsten for maximum voltage control. A heavy gauge, one piece drawn base is used where required.
- The BWD SELECT® voltage regulators use BWD manufactured circuit boards that use only the highest grade components; mylar capacitors and heavy duty power transistors to resist heat damage. The benefit is greater durability and longer life.
- SELECT® voltage regulator’s PC board is encapsulated in epoxy. The benefit is improved resistance to failures caused by vibration and corrosion of electrical connections.
- The film resistors in our electronic regulators are trimmed by laser for maximum accuracy and control.
- All voltage regulators are inspected throughout the manufacturing process and electronically tested before leaving the factory.
Visit our Resource Library for available downloads
Back to BWD Select